EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We accept returns all t-shirts, leggings and statues in 30 days.
Please read the conditions below:
- We print t-shirt for your size and we are a small two person business so please check the sizes on size chart very carefully and then choose your t-shirt.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Goods such as stickers, limited fine art prints and artworks cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery. All partial refunds are subject to approval based on special circumstances and are not guaranteed.
- Refunds (if applicable)
To be eligible for a refund your item must be postdated no later than 7 days from the date of original delivery, and must have a guaranteed delivery date no later than 7 days from return shipping. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
Care instructions for cotton t-shirts:
Please wash inside out and only 30 °C.
No iron directly to graphic.
Q: What if the art work I purchased have some light damage from the sides?
A: It is not usual, I really do care about the packaging but sometimes it happens because of the carriers. If art work is not damaged you can use passepartout in your frame or you can ask to a picture framer. Never buy a frame before receive the art work.
- If you have a question about our product and service please contact us, we reply in one day or faster usually.
Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org